Why did I choose my major (study program)?.

 When I was a child it was my dream to own my own supermarket, because I loved going shoping and I always imagined what it would be like to be me the one that owned the place and sold the products to the people. That dream never came true because I realised it was not that easy and I had to study a career first and save money to create my own buisness.

When I applied to the university I had an other career in mind too, my first choise was Medicine but I decided it was a better option to study Chemistry and Pharmacy because I was contacted and explained the career and it changed my mind.

Until now I have had a great time in the university, I have struggled a little with some courses but I have managed to pass most of them and made lots of friends with who I study together.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of tecnology

A meal that I really like