CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

hello my name is angela torres and I will talk about some changes that could be made in my study program that would make my career a lot better. To start I would like to let you know I study chemistry and pharmacy at universidad de chile. First I will talk about the infrastructure, the first change I would like to do is to put more tables to eat, and more classrooms for the classes, change the bathrooms and make them modern and with more space. because of the amount of students that attend, fix or change the microwaves to avoid long lines, add more study rooms because they are always full. 

Second I will talk about the changes I would do to the work load, there are colleges that after break week they can't have evaluations so the students can actually rest. I would implement that. I would like to divide some subjects that I think are too demanding. 

Third, about the teaching methods, I think they are too traditional they focus too much on the teory and it would be better to have more practical knowledge. 

Fourh, about the curriculum I think there are subjects so demanding and having too many of them at the same time is very demanding psychologically. I would skip some of the contents or divide them into 2 so we can learn everything. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of tecnology

A meal that I really like