My favorite piece of tecnology

 My favorite piece of tecnology is my phone, because I use it for everything in my daily life, to keep in  touch with my friends and family, to check my mail, listen to music and to relax watching videos on tik tok. 

To use it I have to charge it first because it runs with a battery that charges with electricity, and you have to touch the screen with your fingers to use it, by pressing the icons that symbolize the apps. 

It gives my life order, it keeps me connected with everyone and it gives me an escape to relax when I need it. 

I would recommend everyone to use one because now a days if you don't have a phone you are disconnected of the world and you are left out of all the news of the people you know and of the world.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal that I really like