Angela's autobiography

 "Hello class,

My name is Angela Mavet Torres Donoso, I am nineteen years old and I am from Santiago de Chile. I have always lived here and I am currently studing "Quimica y Farmacia" in "Universidad de Chile" in my second year. I also work part time in a restaurant called "La fuente de la reina" that specialices in sandwiches and pizzas cooked in original italian style. What I enjoy the most is listening to music and reading books. My favorite music genre is "Rancheras" and my favorite book's genres are mistery and terror. I live with my mom, Monica, my two sisters, Camila and Carolina, my brother Vicente, and my two nephews, Javiera and Ignacio, in a house located in the commune of Peñalolen. We also have a buisness in the house that sells cleaning products such as detergent, shampoo, face masks, etc.

Thank you very much for reading."

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of tecnology

A meal that I really like